About our Medical Relief Trips
We organize medical mission trips to bring relief to the displaced people of Syria. We bring and international coalition of doctors and other medical professionals together to provide much needed healthcare services to the Syrian refugees, primarily in Jordan.
During a typical mission trip, we:
- See 10,000 patients; 700-800 per day, 85% of who are women and children
- Fill and dispense approximately 6,000 prescriptions to patients
- Perform surgeries
- Deliver medical supplies to various clinics serving displaced Syrians
- Purchase medications and other supplies for disadvantaged/impoverished patients
- Provide psychosocial relief to various locations for women and children
We need people with all kinds of skill sets- not just medical. If you have organizational skills, language skills, etc,
please consider joining us. Register to join us on an upcoming mission trip.